RSS

How to create a LOMO Effect on your Digital Photo




Ever wonder how did those people create a LOMO effect on their digital photos? Well, I just played around with photoshop and here are the steps that I took to create the LOMO effect.

1. I used the lasso tool with a 90% feather and create a circle.
2. Next I inverted it (Ctrl+I on windows)
3. Added a adjustment layer and picked levels, then moved the center triangle over to the right which in effect darkened the sides.
3. I then added an another adjustment layer and selected curves, then just made the curve look like the letter "S"
4. Then I added a new layer and painted it black, made the opacity to 40%.
5. Then I went to the Filter's menu and unsharped my image.
6. Lastly I flatted my image.


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment